Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Christmas tree

Nick, Emma, Macie, Cavet, Angie, McCarty and I all went out tree hunting on Friday. It was really a fun afternoon and we had perfect weather. There was only an inch or two of snow on the ground and for part of the afternoon it lightly snowed, but it was a warm snow. We bundled the girls up, Macie in the Baby Bjorn and Emma in the sled and hiked up South Leigh to find the "perfect" tree. Nick and I are not so picky, but it still took about three hours to find our trees.


Looking back, we should have turned Macie around for the picture, but she was sound asleep and I was happy keeping her that way. I love this little family!

3 comments:

Wells Family said...

I love this picture, even though you can't see the baby's face it is too cute!!!

yettie/jessie said...

can't wait to see your tree have you decorated it yet our is only half decorated we did that on porpose so kk can't get the ornaments but i like it.

Julie said...

We were not too far picking out our tree too! I hope you found a good one. I am glad you started a blog too, it is great to see what you are up to!