We had my family over for our big Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. It was really fun to have them all here (minus Savannah... we miss you!!) for a couple hours. Dinner was great, but even better than that was the chance to sit back and think about all I am thankful for. Most of all, I am thankful for parents who love me and a husband who is absolutely wonderful. He is a great husband, example, friend, and father. I am also really blessed to have such wonderful little girls.
I found this idea here for a yummy fall acorn snack, and since I figured that Emma wouldn't want pie or ice cream, this would be a good dessert for her. She really enjoyed them and they were super easy!


2 comments:
those look way good i am sorry we didn't get to try them and it's ok that we didn't get to come over it was nice to just have so much time with just our family, expecially when we missed out on so much not to long ago. Besides i got really sick i spent all day yesterday puking my guts out, honestly i think i really did. I am doing much better today i think it was just a 24 hr thing i am mainly just tired now. Well i am sure you just couldn't wait to hear about me being sick but just let me know what you got going on this week so maybe we can get together because we bolth know i have a lot of scrapbooking to do, oh ya love your blog way cutie
Those look super yummy!!! Cute blog.
Post a Comment