Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Four month checkup

We took Macie in today for her four month checkup - and {drumroll please} she is 18 lbs! That is generously in the 95th percentile for height and weight. She is growing faster than Emma did, and is already wearing 6-9 month clothes. I love having a good chunky healthy baby, it gives me some peace of mind knowing she is doing well and definately eating enough. This is the latest snapshot I got of Macie before Emma jumped in front of the camera. Her cheeks are even bigger in person!

2 comments:

Holli said...

she is so cute :)

Trista and Larry said...

Lila,
She is adorable. I'm glad that I finally got to see a picture of her. Your dad said he would tell you to invite me to the "well family website" so that I could see pictures of everyone. Has he talked to you about that (can you arrange it? Find my website at www.easysite.com/ltschmittfamily
have a great holiday.
love Trista