Macie LOVES these teething toys. We have the pink, yellow, and blue, and they are great. We got them when Emma was teething, but Macie seems to like them more than Emma ever did. Go figure.
Emma is loving matching anything, and is always separating like things together. We got this block puzzle from Grandma Jane for Christmas and although she doesn't put the pieces in the right order, she will pick all the same animal. The horse is definitely the favorite. (I love everything from moolka - I will holiday shop here every year!)
We also love 'rice game'. I love learning games- anything that improves motor skills, etc is great in my book. I lay out a great big beach towel on the tile, then a cookie sheet with high sides, and dump a bunch of rice in. I give her funnels and bowls and spoons, and she stays busy for a good long time... long enough to do dishes! 


1 comment:
Kate loves the rice and cups and pouring type of things too--only she does it with buttons! Cute kids!
Post a Comment