Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spin Art


A couple of weeks ago, I saw this cute little spin art kit and just had to get it! I wasn't sure if Emma was old enough to get the idea, so I waited... impatiently... for three weeks. She should be old enough now, right? Well, I got it out, and she LOVED it! It's so much fun to see her love to do the things I love. She was pretty funny about putting the lids back on each color after she used it before she got the next color out. Every time. So it took a long time for each little circle. I'm not sure what we will do with them, but it was our first real art project at home other than coloring. I am going to do this kind of stuff more often! Maybe finger paints outside when the weather is better...

No comments: