Sunday, March 15, 2009

Long nights and sick babies

Last week we noticed Macie drooling a lot more, she was fussy, and it looked like she was getting close to teething. She started getting a little cough and I didn't think much of it, but she started sounding wheezy and has a nasty cough, so I took her to the clinic and she has RSV. Bummer. I am very pleased that her oxygen has been staying up- that was my biggest worry! She is a really, really happy kid, and it's so strange to have her fussy for me. So my days have been consisting of humidifier, Vicks rub, tylenol, tissues, etc. It's hard for Emma, too, because Macie has to be upright, so I can't just lay her down for a minute. Nick was sweet and slept sitting up on the couch with her last night. I can't remember the last time I slept eight hours straight with no babies waking me up. Emma is coughing a little more, so I hope she just stops at a little cough and doesn't get sick, too. Well, that's what we are up to... long nights and sick babies!

No comments: