Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Crafting


I love the Christmas Season, mostly because it gives me another excuese to do crafting projects day and night. And during the Christmas Season, I do craft day and night. I don't do much more of the baking {mostly because Nick doesn't eat sweets so that leaves them all for me...} but I do break out the sewing maching, hot glue gun, beads, ribbon, etc. I am thankful Emma loves the crafting supplies as much as I do - she has been playing with 'rocks' that I made magnets with, pom poms, glue sticks, ribbon and cotton balls for the last couple days. This is a quick look at some of the projects I have completed in the last week or so...

knit scarves for my oldest nieces

oven mitt and hot pads for Emma

taggie blanket for Macie

fridge magnets

hair clips

chipboard book for Grandma Jane

Merry Christmas banner

I still have quite a big list of things I am working on... maybe I'll get some more done next week, but I was happy I was productive this week. Wish me luck next week on completing the rest!

3 comments:

yettie/jessie said...

i cant wait to see those magnets they look really cutie

Darcy said...

Love all the fun projects you have made, you are my kind of girl! I found your blog from Holli's!

Holli said...

Love Love Love it!!! So fun it all looks so great. ill have to post my new home made project up. but after christmas or elts my family will know what there getting :)