Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here we go again...

13 weeks along, due in April!
I have felt pretty good, my biggest complaint has not been nausea, which is nice. It has been hunger... I eat all the time! This week has been the hardest emotionally, as I would have had my scheduled c-section on the 13th if I hadn't miscarried this spring. The girls are both excited and convinced we are having a baby brother. We'll see!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

congrats! so happy for you! and you look adorable! i had no idea that you had a miscarriage. I'm glad you're feeling good--it's prob a boy! haha! :-)

Paxton said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I am SO darn excited for YOU!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!! Oh my gosh I just can't believe it! You look so cute! Hooray hooray!!!!!! It is so cool to see your kids excited too! Oh I wish I could hug you! Consider this a big "across the internet" HUG!!!!!

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

CONGRATS, U LOOK SO CUTE AND I'M GLAD TO HEAR U ARE FEELING GOOD....SENDING LOTS OF HUGS..:)

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

YEAH!! I am so happy for you. I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. But I am so happy to hear that your having a baby in April! Good luck and I hope your doing good.

Holli said...

That's so exciting!! congrats :)