With Emma in Joy School two mornings a week, Macie and I have been doing fun stuff together. Today we had Papa take Macie on her first horseback ride! She spent a little time getting used to being so close to the horses, with Emma's allergies we usually stay far away from them.

While Mom & Dad got the saddles on, she tried to pet the chickens.

She was not impressed when I tossed her up on the horse with Papa, she cried for me.

So, we switched and I got to ride for a little. She spent maybe 15 minutes total on the horse, which was about perfect.

She was ready to move on to feeding the chickens. (Notice the rolled-up jeans on Macie? I have to put her in a 4T!)

Dad held a little feed in his hand,

and Macie sat down and helped refill his hand faster than the chickens could eat.

We had a great morning!
2 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. What a great mommy Macie time. I think every child deserves that one on one time. You look great!
how fun!
Post a Comment