So I decided it's finally time to take the b
ink's away from my 2 1/2 year old... it is something I have really been putting off for too long. Way too long. We talked about it for a day, and I told her that now that she is a little kid, she doesn't need them. We decided to 'mail' them to a baby. No baby in particular, I don't want her to think someone we know took them from her. So we packaged them all up in an envelope (a big one, because we sent 8 to this baby) and left them in our mailbox with her, and then the garbage when she wasn't there. It has been two nights and three days, and we are doing pretty well. She has fussed for them at night when she is falling asleep, but she knows the 'baby' needs them, and has done pretty well. It's actually been easier than I thought! I will miss
seeing this, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment