We had Emma's birthday party last Saturday and it was a lot of fun! Emma's favorite toy has been these dolls with magnetic clothing from Grandma Terry. She is really sweet to ask "paying manet doll peas?" when she wants me to get them out. She mostly likes to collect the pants and lay out all the shirts... they usually have several pair of pants on each. It's a great game! 



2 comments:
Lila!!! It's Nicole!I can't believe I found you! I was blogstocking valley blogs and came across yours! Your girls are the cutest and you look great and beautiful as ever! Where are you? What have you been up to these last million years?! I think the last time I saw you was in Provo, when you came to my apartment? Fill me in! aaronicole.blogspot.com
Hey Lila, I finally figured out how to leave a comment. Log into my own blog first. I wanted to tell you how cute your little girls are. I can't believe how much hair Emma has.
Post a Comment