Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pah pah nuff...

Well, our computer has been on the edge this last week... bummer. They are expensive. But we have been as busy as ever! We made cookies a couple days ago, and I explained to Emma they were called Sugar Cookies. She helped by standing on a chair by the counter and 'stirring' a whish and a bowl. I turned around (oops) to rinse our dishes, and in just under a minute, she was saying "pahpah nuff... pahpah nuff..." and I turned around to her putting this colored sugar on the cookies! Yes, Emma, sugar cookies. She had climbed up onto the counter and grabbed the container out of a cupboard. Definately enough sugar.

2 comments:

yettie/jessie said...

ok so was she putting sugar on all ready made cookies or was she putting more sugar into the mix.

Lila said...

GOBS of sugar right on top... they should be SUGAR cookies, right?