Baby Miles is here! He was born on Thursday at 12:16, weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and measured 19" long. We are all so in love!
Miles Albert James
He was a scheduled c-section that went very smooth! The nursing staff in Rexburg was great and we were able to come home after 2 days. We are both doing well, and happy to be a family of 5 now!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Not to mention that you are beautiful too, pregnant and all. I bet the girls will be great little helpers (moms) to baby Miles. I can;t wait to see him in a couple of months at the reunion.
Congrats...love the pictures of your cute little guys. Glad he is safely here and that he and mom are doign well. Good luck during recovery especially with two entergetic little girls.
I just popped over to your blog to see how things are going for you...and there you are with your beautiful baby! Infants are so precious. Enjoy everything about your little miracle. You are amazing. Take care of yourself! Thinking of you... :)
I love being a mom and have two beautiful little girls and a baby boy that melt my heart. I have been happily married to my cute husband, Nick, for 6 1/2 great years. He is so sweet to me and his little kids!
4 comments:
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Not to mention that you are beautiful too, pregnant and all. I bet the girls will be great little helpers (moms) to baby Miles. I can;t wait to see him in a couple of months at the reunion.
congrats lila--he is so precious!!! and those are some really sweet pictures! I'm glad that you all are doing well!!
Congrats...love the pictures of your cute little guys. Glad he is safely here and that he and mom are doign well. Good luck during recovery especially with two entergetic little girls.
I just popped over to your blog to see how things are going for you...and there you are with your beautiful baby! Infants are so precious. Enjoy everything about your little miracle. You are amazing. Take care of yourself! Thinking of you... :)
Post a Comment