Savannah and her kids are visiting while they move and are at Mom & Dad's until they find housing, so we have been playing every day. Today: to the beach! Mom and Dad have a gravel pit on part of their property, and we went 'swimming' today. Mostly just wading, rock throwing, and a little kayaking, but it was a great day!
{mama & baby}


2 comments:
that looks like so much fun! Seriously, next time I'm in Idaho, you HAVE to come down to St Anthony so i can play with your kids and you, me and krystal can catch up! your daughters are just too cute!
tell savannah hi, she is so sweet! miss you all!
Hi Lila! I found your blog off of Naomi's and I've had fun catching up on your recent entries. You have got two sweet little girls! Being a mom is so awesome huh?! Take care and we'll chat later. :)
Post a Comment