Sunday, April 18, 2010

featured...

I have been doing lots and lots on my craft blog- check it out at sewhappytocraft.blogspot.com
I was also featured on Craft Gossip! That's why I have not been so great about keeping up on things here, I just can't stop sewing! I was also asked this week to have some of my little girl clothes up in a store in Victor, so once we work out the logistics and what styles she wants, they will be for sale!

3 comments:

Sheen said...

i LOVE this top! it's so stinking cute!!!!! i wish i could sew like you!

congrats on being featured too! :)

Paxton said...

congratulations! that is SO cool! good luck with your clothes for sale in the shop, i expect LOTS of pictures and updates on that!

Nicole said...

That is so awesome Lila!!! you have always been so great at sewing, i still have the 2 little wall hangings you made for me in high school--SO TALENTED!!!