Saturday, March 20, 2010

tag

I was tagged by Naomi for this!
Rules:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more people

My first folder was "angie's camera" with Christmas pictures on it. Since we rented a house for Christmas with Nick's family, I brought my little fake tree so it was a little festive. We were attempting to get a picture of all three little girls in front of the tree... and this is about the best shot we got!
A a side note... I made both girls dresses in this picture, and I love them! Emma's has penguins on it and is so cute! Or was, until she got into the red filling oreos. Just so you know - that stuff stains! What a bummer.
So, I tag
Holli
Mandi
Dani
Dani
Katie

2 comments:

Paxton said...

What a cool picture! Thanks for playing along :-)
Didn't know that about Oreo filling! Good to know, now I won't buy the easter versions, cuz Mak & I LOVE to chow down on Oreos! :-)
By the way, I know I say this a lot, but you are an AMAZING seamstress, LOVE the dresses!

Mandi Burrell said...

Cute...You are so crafty. I bought some of the cutest fabric at JoAnn's today and plan on making some quilts.