We were outside while I took a couple pictures of a quilt I finished. She was notinterested in hanging out while I took the pictures. She is yelling "sing sing sing" (swing) and Emma is behind me yelling "Moo running away, Mom! Go get her!"
I love being a mom and have two beautiful little girls and a baby boy that melt my heart. I have been happily married to my cute husband, Nick, for 6 1/2 great years. He is so sweet to me and his little kids!
3 comments:
Is she running away from home? :-)
We were outside while I took a couple pictures of a quilt I finished. She was notinterested in hanging out while I took the pictures. She is yelling "sing sing sing" (swing) and Emma is behind me yelling "Moo running away, Mom! Go get her!"
was that @mail.com or gmail.com?
Post a Comment