Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chocolate fun

So... Emma is a 'little mommy' and loves to take care of Macie. This is just too funny!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

"she is all disgusting!" that is so, so cute! what a good mini-mamma she is!!

Mandi Burrell said...

So I sent that Craft I owe you this year. I hope it gets there okay. I was really hesitant to give them to you because I did a crapy job. I was doing two huge crafts at the same time and I was out of time so I threw some modge podge on them and forgot to smooth them down good. I figured it added to the "halloween" feel. I'm sorry I need to live closer to you to be more crafty. Hope you have a merry Christmas.

Wells Family said...

That is so dang cute!!!I just love hearing Emmas sweet little voice.