The girls and I went to a Halloween party this afternoon and all day Emma called it our "Special Party Day." I didn't have their costumes completed, so I asked Emma if she wanted to be a ladybug like last year. She thought for a minute and said "Hmmm, I just want to be a bunny ballerina." And so she was! We found a black leotard, pink tutu and bunny ears, and I added a tail to the tutu... perfect! Macie ended up as a ladybug, and they were too cute!
She is always on the move, and won't stay still for pictures.
Emma's best ballerina pose!
This was actually the best picture I got of them together.
Emma, cousin McCarty and Macie enjoying frozen bananas at the party. She was the cutest little bee!
We also made these ghost cookies yesterday - super easy and yummy! Got the idea here.
Emma's best ballerina pose!
This was actually the best picture I got of them together.
Emma, cousin McCarty and Macie enjoying frozen bananas at the party. She was the cutest little bee!
We also made these ghost cookies yesterday - super easy and yummy! Got the idea here.


2 comments:
so cute!
very cute :)
Post a Comment