Monday, July 27, 2009

July

Where has July gone? Boy, that was quick! This is just a glimpse of what we have been doing this summer!
I introduced Emma to stamping (found this Melissa and Doug stamp set at our local thrift store for $2!!!!) and she loves to 'paint horses.'

We play lots and lots of play dough!

This pool has been a hit! We got it from an old landlord three years ago and finally got it out for the first time this summer!

We found a great recipe for homemade watercolors, and I loved it!

Both girls loved finding treasures in our frozen ice, but unfortunately most of our treasures were choking hazards and Emma got to keep them.

... and what better to eat than chalk?
I also made a 'chicken match' game with some fabric from Mom's store. Eventually it will turn in to Memory, but for now, we just match. And match. And match.

3 comments:

Randilynn said...

those are such great ideas. how did you make the match game?

Paxton said...

You are such a great mom! Look at you all crafty and bringing out the learning toys for your girls! Good job :-)

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

You have great Ideas, when I have kids I will be calling you!!