We have been busy with spring crafts this week! Emma loves when we do 'projects' and is now asking to do them. I love it! Our craft closet is slowly getting more kid-friendly supplies... I hope the Easter Bunny brings more. And M&M's because I want to make these.
In an attempt to have Emma help cook with me more, I have been trying to find tasks that she can do herself while i make dinner quickly. This is instant pudding mix and milk in a doubled plastic bag. All she had to do squish it around for two minutes. Or longer... perfect! The only bummer was she didn't want to eat any.

While we craft, Macie has been happily teaching herself to play the piano. Love that girl!

I really hesitated letting Emma paint, mostly because she HATES to have her hands dirty. I decided painting with cookie cutters was a good first project. I put a little paint on a plate, and let her have the cookie cutters as 'stamps.' She liked smearing the paint around better than stamping, and I like the end result. She couldn't wait to hang them up!



2 comments:
What cute and creative ideas! You are such a great mom!
i sure am glad we get together with you or my kids would never get to do creative stuff you are so creative
Post a Comment